List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gerald_clark Date:June 3 2004 5:07pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump WHERE clause
View as plain text

McKeever Chris wrote:

>MYSQL 4.0.13
>
>I must be doing something wrong - I am trying to do a mysql dump and it keeps yelling
> that tables dont exist whenever I put a where clause in..
>it runs fine when I leave the where clause off - any help here?
>
>mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
> "--where=EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
>EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db

mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
--where="EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db

>if I make it just a single clause, it then says that table doesnt exist etc...
>
>as I said, I take out the where and it works...thanks

>Chris McKeever
>If you want to reply directly to me, please use cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
><A href="http://www.prupref.com">www.prupref.com</A>
>Prudential Preferred Properties
><A href="http://www.prupref.com">Chicago and Illinois NorthShore Real Estate
> Experts</A>
>

>---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
>Success Driven By Results
>   Results Driven By Commitment
>      Commitment Driven By Integrity
>         We Are Prudential Preferred Properties

Thread
Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
    • mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clausegerald_clark3 Jun
        • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
          • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMichael Stassen3 Jun
        • SOLVED Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
    • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
      • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansMatt W3 Jun