List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:McKeever Chris Date:June 3 2004 5:04pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump WHERE clause
View as plain text

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:54 , McKeever Chris <tech-mail@stripped> sent:

>MYSQL 4.0.13
>
>I must be doing something wrong - I am trying to do a mysql dump and it keeps yelling
> that tables dont exist whenever I put a where clause
in..
>it runs fine when I leave the where clause off - any help here?
>
>mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
> "--where=EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
>EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db
>
>if I make it just a single clause, it then says that table doesnt exist etc...
>
>as I said, I take out the where and it works...thanks

I think it has something to do with the dual tables, and the query - so now the question
becomes how can I do something like what I am doing?

>Chris McKeever
>If you want to reply directly to me, please use cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
>http://www.prupref.com">www.prupref.com>
>Prudential Preferred Properties
>http://www.prupref.com">Chicago and Illinois NorthShore Real Estate Experts
>

>---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
>
>--

---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
Thread
Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
    • mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clausegerald_clark3 Jun
        • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
          • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMichael Stassen3 Jun
        • SOLVED Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
    • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
      • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansMatt W3 Jun