List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mauricio Pellegrini Date:June 3 2004 7:45pm
Subject:MySQL Warning Messages - Continued..
View as plain text
Hi again,
          Thanks to all your kind answers, I've
found the Warning Text is as Follows

     Warning|1260|Record count is fewer than the column count at row 1
     Warning|1260|Record count is fewer than the column count at row 2
     Warning|1260|Record count is fewer than the column count at row 3
     Etcetera

But, after searching the online Documentation I didn't find further
explanation about those messages.

What could possibly be the problem if your record count is fewer than
the column count?

When I start with the table there are no records in it.
So, its true that record count is = Cero at the time

The number of columns for the table ( column count ) is always 54 of
course.

Any Ideas...?

Thanks you
Mauricio

PS: Thanks Renato, Victor, Dan for your answers.

Thread
RES: How to retrieve MySQL Warning MessagesRenato Cramer3 Jun
  • Re: RES: How to retrieve MySQL Warning Messagesmysql_043 Jun
    • MySQL Warning Messages - Continued..Mauricio Pellegrini3 Jun
      • Re: MySQL Warning Messages - Continued..Michael Stassen3 Jun
        • Re: MySQL Warning Messages - Continued..Mauricio Pellegrini3 Jun