List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ColdFusion Lists Date:May 31 2004 11:05pm
Subject:Using IF clause
View as plain text
my table have an field when users can enter any chars....
If users dont send any content for that field(phone), mysql store "(   )   - " without
quotes in that....
What im looking for:
Display IF phone field is (   )   - NOT ENTER
Otherwise display the phone of user.
It's possible? Using IF clause Mysql give me an error - maybe
IF(`users`.`phone` IS '(   )   - ','NOT ENTER',`users`.`phone`) AS phonefield;
What's happened?
Thanx for your time

Diga-me e eu esquecerei
Mostre-me e lembrarei
Ensina-me e aprenderei

Yahoo! Mail - Participe da pesquisa global sobre o Yahoo! Mail. Clique aqui!
Select data from two different databasesAlejandro Oropeza Querejeta31 May
  • Re: Select data from two different databasesChris31 May
    • Using IF clauseColdFusion Lists1 Jun
      • Re: Using IF clauseMichael Stassen1 Jun