List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ColdFusion Lists Date:May 31 2004 11:05pm
Subject:Using IF clause
View as plain text
Hi

my table have an field when users can enter any chars....

If users dont send any content for that field(phone), mysql store "(   )   - " without
quotes in that....

What im looking for:

Display IF phone field is (   )   - NOT ENTER

Otherwise display the phone of user.

It's possible? Using IF clause Mysql give me an error - maybe

IF(`users`.`phone` IS '(   )   - ','NOT ENTER',`users`.`phone`) AS phonefield;

What's happened?

Thanx for your time

Diga-me e eu esquecerei
Mostre-me e lembrarei
Ensina-me e aprenderei

Yahoo! Mail - Participe da pesquisa global sobre o Yahoo! Mail. Clique aqui!
Thread
Select data from two different databasesAlejandro Oropeza Querejeta31 May
  • Re: Select data from two different databasesChris31 May
    • Using IF clauseColdFusion Lists1 Jun
      • Re: Using IF clauseMichael Stassen1 Jun