List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Saroj AA R62 Bono Date:May 28 2004 5:15pm
Subject:mysql_qury returns -1!
View as plain text
Non zero indicates an error but the possible values are (from errmsg.h)
Return Values
Zero if the query was successful. Non-zero if an error occurred.

Errors
CR_COMMANDS_OUT_OF_SYNC
Commands were executed in an improper order.
CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR
The MySQL server has gone away.
CR_SERVER_LOST
The connection to the server was lost during the query.
CR_UNKNOWN_ERROR
An unknown error occurred.

which have values in th erange 2000 to 2027. So its not teeling me what
made the sql_query fail. The database of course doesnt get created, but
I cant even see why it failed.........since my return val from
mysql_query is -1.
??
Thanks,
Saroj Bono

Thread
mysql_qury returns -1!Saroj AA R62 Bono28 May
  • Re: mysql_qury returns -1!Dan Nelson28 May