List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:michael_wu[吳宏達] Date:May 27 2004 7:56am
Subject:Could not start MySQL after reinstall - Can't open privilege tabl
View as plain text
Hello,
     I run into a problem after re-installing mySQL 4.1.1 today.  When I
tried to start the service on my Windows2K, I got the following error:

	040527 15:37:49  Fatal error: Can't open privilege tables: Table
'mysql.host' doesn't exist

     Can some one tell me how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!
Michael Wu
Thread
Could not start MySQL after reinstall - Can't open privilege tables: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't existmichael_wu[吳宏達]27 May
  • Re: Could not start MySQL after reinstall - Can't open privilegetabl es: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't existRobert J Taylor27 May