List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 11 1999 5:36pm
Subject:Re: user interface for MySQL?
View as plain text
> I am trying to port a database application with dozens of screens,
> tables, reports and programs from Foxpro2.5 for DOS to MySQL.  My
> understanding  is that unlike Foxpro, MySQL has no utilities for
> building screens, reports etc.  Is there a recomended user interface to
> use such as GMySQL?

Why go through all the work?  Doesn't FoxPro support ODBC?  Why not just
change the DAO stuff to use SQL?  It'd sure be easier...
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti

Thread
user interface for MySQL?Richard Reina11 Apr
  • Re: user interface for MySQL?Ed Carp11 Apr