List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 11 1999 5:36pm
Subject:Re: user interface for MySQL?
View as plain text
> I am trying to port a database application with dozens of screens,
> tables, reports and programs from Foxpro2.5 for DOS to MySQL.  My
> understanding  is that unlike Foxpro, MySQL has no utilities for
> building screens, reports etc.  Is there a recomended user interface to
> use such as GMySQL?

Why go through all the work?  Doesn't FoxPro support ODBC?  Why not just
change the DAO stuff to use SQL?  It'd sure be easier...
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti

user interface for MySQL?Richard Reina11 Apr
  • Re: user interface for MySQL?Ed Carp11 Apr