List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:May 23 2004 6:49am
Subject:Links to myisam database files
View as plain text
Hi all,

I'm using 3.23.49a-max-log and as a temporary fix for a disk space
problem, I shut mysql down,, moved some database files to different
partitions on the system and symlinked them back into the datadir.

Everything seems to work ok... So far... Mysql came up with no errors,
selects and inserts seem ok, again, no errors in the logs.

I know it's an "odd" way to run a box, but I'm just wondering if there
is anything I may have missed doing this.

Thread
Links to myisam database filesBruce Ferrell23 May
  • Re: Links to myisam database filesDan Nelson23 May