List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luis R. Rodriguez Date:May 23 2004 6:19am
Subject:Re: BLOB's - General Guidance
View as plain text
On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 08:01:31PM -0400, Udikarni@stripped wrote:
> Luis - you're quite polite so I'll assume that you are ignorant rather than
> prejudiced.

I'm polite since I wanted to be respectful but honest at the same time.

> You have a university email so I'll also assume you're a student who wants to learn.

I graduated about 1 year ago, on the field since then.

> So here's your lesson for today: Don't judge people by their cover, or by their
> color, or by their name, or by their service provider. Don't assume all AOL users are
> technical lightweights, just like you don't want people to assume that all people Named
> Rodriguez are illegal aliens.

That was an uncessary and unwanted lesson. Re-read my e-mail. I was
polite since I was just trying to be honest, without making my post seem
like a troll or me just being rude.

> AOL may be a favorite with internet newbies but in many parts of the country it also
> offers the best service. Never make assumptions about people based on what ISP they use.

Unnecessary information. I already know who uses AOL. You have obviously
been insulted. I'm sorry.

PS. Please don't send uncessary e-mail to our server. Specially at
Administrator@our_server since:

1. It doesn't exist. It's not a windows box, for god's sake.
2. You're better off just sending those e-mails to me.
3. You're giving AOL technical users a bad name

--
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 113F B290 C6D2 0251 4D84  A34A 6ADD 4937 E20A 525E

BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom19 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceGreg Willits19 May
    • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceJoshua J. Kugler27 May
      • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceRobert J Taylor27 May
Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom19 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General Guidancejabbott19 May
    • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceGreg Willits19 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceMichael Kruckenberg19 May
    • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom19 May
      • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceGreg Willits19 May
      • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceHassan Schroeder19 May
        • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom20 May
          • Re[2]: BLOB's - General Guidanceartem20 May
          • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceHassan Schroeder20 May
Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceUdikarni20 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceGreg Willits20 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General Guidance(Luis R. Rodriguez)21 May
    • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom21 May
      • Re: BLOB's - General Guidancejabbott21 May
    • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom21 May
Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceSGreen21 May
Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceUdikarni21 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceDavid Blomstrom21 May
Re: BLOB's - General GuidanceUdikarni22 May
  • RE: BLOB's - General GuidanceErich Beyrent22 May
    • HTML in MySQL TablesDavid Blomstrom22 May
      • Re: HTML in MySQL TablesHassan Schroeder22 May
        • Re: HTML in MySQL TablesDavid Blomstrom22 May
          • Re: HTML in MySQL TablesHassan Schroeder22 May
          • Re: HTML in MySQL TablesGreg Willits22 May
        • Re: HTML in MySQL TablesDavid Blomstrom22 May
  • Re: BLOB's - General Guidance(Luis R. Rodriguez)23 May