List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:May 22 2004 8:19pm
Subject:Re: R: Large sample data sets for testing
View as plain text
At 09:55 AM 5/22/2004, you wrote:
>Have you tried dbmonster?
>http://dbmonster.kernelpanic.pl/index.html
>
>It generates random data for you.

Greg,
         EMS has a MySQL data generator for $39 that runs on Windows. See
http://www.ems-hitech.com/mysqlutils.

Mike

Thread
Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
  • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedDavid Griffiths21 May
    • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
      • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedDavid Griffiths21 May
        • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedbeacker21 May
  • Large sample data sets for testingGreg Willits21 May
    • Re: Large sample data sets for testingDan Nelson21 May
    • R: Large sample data sets for testingLeonardo Francalanci22 May
      • Re: R: Large sample data sets for testingmos22 May