List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:May 21 2004 7:57pm
Subject:Re: Large sample data sets for testing
View as plain text
In the last episode (May 21), Greg Willits said:
> Anyone know of some large sample data sets available for free or < $100?
>
> "Large" = maybe 1KB per row or so, 1,000,000 - 5,000,000 records or
> so, something on the order of a couple hundred megabytes.
>
> "Sample Data" = I don't really care what it is (text based though, no
> need for BLOB), just something to use for testing. Maybe an old news
> feed archive or something?

about 30MB worth of mbox files, for example.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped
      • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedDavid Griffiths21 May
        • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedbeacker21 May
  • Large sample data sets for testingGreg Willits21 May
    • Re: Large sample data sets for testingDan Nelson21 May
    • R: Large sample data sets for testingLeonardo Francalanci22 May
      • Re: R: Large sample data sets for testingmos22 May