List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:beacker Date:May 21 2004 7:08pm
Subject:Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wanted
View as plain text
Scott Haneda writes:
>My trouble is that the data file could be 100,000 lines in length, I have a
>few options:

Scott,
     I have a 30 million record dataset that I load into MySQL every couple
of months.  To do this propitiously I use the 'LOAD DATA INFILE' syntax.
From your description it should be quite possible for you to utilize this
same loading mechanism.
                Brad Eacker (beacker@stripped)

Thread
Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
  • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedDavid Griffiths21 May
    • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
      • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedDavid Griffiths21 May
        • Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedScott Haneda21 May
Re: Repeat loops in mysql, large data issue, suggestions wantedbeacker21 May
  • Large sample data sets for testingGreg Willits21 May
    • Re: Large sample data sets for testingDan Nelson21 May
    • R: Large sample data sets for testingLeonardo Francalanci22 May
      • Re: R: Large sample data sets for testingmos22 May