List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 11 1999 10:43am
Subject:Dynalink Problem.. again
View as plain text

Ray> Hi All,
Ray> It's happened again, this time on a Debian Linux box. I installed MySQL
Ray> myself this time and the other modules(Nothing special, all were just perl
Ray> Makefile.PL, make, make test, make install) and a similar problem, I
Ray> created a link for it to /usr/local/lib like the last problem but no go
Ray> still.

Ray> install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
Ray> '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i586-linux/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module
Ray> DBD::mysql: File not found at
Ray> /usr/lib/perl5/i586-linux/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm line 166.

Ray> at (eval 9) line 2

Ray> at ./radacct.cgi line 220

Ray> Again the file is there so I don't understand what the deal is with this
Ray> message.

Ray> Thanks

Ray> Ray

Hi!

Could you please try the following in the source directory and submit
the output to msql-mysql-modules@stripped

  make realclean
  perl Makefile.PL 2>&1 | tee log
  make >>log 2>&1
  make install >>log 2>&1
  make test >>log 2>&1

and let us see the log file. The output of perl -V might be helpfull,
too.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Dynalink Problem.. againRay Brighenti11 Apr
  • Dynalink Problem.. againMichael Widenius11 Apr