List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert A. Rosenberg Date:May 18 2004 7:46pm
Subject:Running more than one level of MySQL
View as plain text
I have a site that is being hosted by an ISP which is running version
3.23.52. When I questioned why that downlevel version and not a 4.0
version (such as 4.0.18 or the just released 4.0.20), I was told
"Unfortunately, when versions change on MySQL, they also drop
features and change security settings. This can cause many problems
system wide." Before I go further with my discussion and renew my
request for a 4.0 Database, I would like to know if it is even
possible to have more than one level active (and if so, what is
involved in the set-up).

Thank you.
Thread
Running more than one level of MySQLRobert A. Rosenberg18 May
  • Re: Running more than one level of MySQLPaul DuBois18 May
    • Re: Running more than one level of MySQLRobert A. Rosenberg19 May
      • Re: Running more than one level of MySQLDan Nelson19 May
Re: Running more than one level of MySQLBen Ricker18 May