List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ray Brighenti Date:April 11 1999 7:17pm
Subject:Dynalink Problem.. again
View as plain text
Hi All,

It's happened again, this time on a Debian Linux box. I installed MySQL
myself this time and the other modules(Nothing special, all were just perl
Makefile.PL, make, make test, make install) and a similar problem, I
created a link for it to /usr/local/lib like the last problem but no go
still.

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
'/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i586-linux/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module
DBD::mysql: File not found at
/usr/lib/perl5/i586-linux/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm line 166.

at (eval 9) line 2

at ./radacct.cgi line 220

Again the file is there so I don't understand what the deal is with this
message.

Thanks

Ray

Thread
Dynalink Problem.. againRay Brighenti11 Apr
  • Dynalink Problem.. againMichael Widenius11 Apr