List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Ferrell Date:May 11 2004 5:55am
Subject:Re: Multiple Mysqld Stability and maintanability
View as plain text
It works.  It works very well.  As Jeremy said, just make sure you are
very explicit in your configuration and startup

Jeremy Zawodny wrote:
> On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:26:57AM +0700, Winner H Manurung wrote:
>
>>Dear All,
>>
>>I was an Oracle dba, now my new company want to use Mysql 4.0.18. Does
>>anybody here has experience of running multiple mysqld (i.e. multiple
>>instance on one machine). Is it stable and totally independent to each
>>other?
>

> If you configure it properly, yes.

Thread
Multiple Mysqld Stability and maintanabilityWinner H Manurung11 May
  • Re: Multiple Mysqld Stability and maintanabilityJeremy Zawodny11 May
    • Re: Multiple Mysqld Stability and maintanabilityBruce Ferrell11 May
  • Re: Multiple Mysqld Stability and maintanabilityJohn Thorpe11 May