List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 5 2004 6:59am
Subject:Re: Accessing DBMS remotely: MySQL? FireBird?
View as plain text
Fred,

>  >> This list is not a great place to ask about Firebird.
>
> But then, since I'm wondering whether to use MySQL or FireBird, they'll
> probably tell me the same thing over at the FB mailing list :-)

Feel free to send me a personal email with questions
about Firebird.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Accessing DBMS remotely: MySQL? FireBird?The masked marvel2 May
  • Re: Accessing DBMS remotely: MySQL? FireBird?Martijn Tonies3 May
  • Re: Accessing DBMS remotely: MySQL? FireBird?David Griffiths4 May
Re: Accessing DBMS remotely: MySQL? FireBird?The masked marvel5 May
  • Re: Accessing DBMS remotely: MySQL? FireBird?Martijn Tonies5 May