List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Clark Date:May 4 2004 10:48pm
Subject:Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from strings
View as plain text
Hum. I've never tried inserting without the field names.

> Serves me right to type this stuff instead of copying/pasting - my
> (yours was, with the single quote embedded in the doubles).
>
> It's been a very dyslexic week for me.
>
> On your previous response regarding field names and case sensitivity,
> I'm not actually referencing any field names in my "INSERT INTO" query -
> I'm just populating all of the fields in order, and the order is correct
> from what I can tell.  The other fields are solid (once I got past a
> poorly formatted date field, that is) but these strings with the
> backslashes stripping out and parts lopping off, that's the last rub.

Thread
Multiple SELECTs in one querySteve Pugh12 Apr
RE: Multiple SELECTs in one queryVictor Pendleton12 Apr
  • Re: Multiple SELECTs in one querySteve Pugh12 Apr
  • "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsSteve Pugh5 May
    • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsDaniel Clark5 May
      • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsSteve Pugh5 May
        • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsSteve Pugh5 May
          • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsDaniel Clark5 May
            • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsSteve Pugh5 May
              • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsDaniel Clark5 May
        • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsDaniel Clark5 May
    • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsDan Nelson5 May
      • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsSteve Pugh5 May
  • Re: "INSERT INTO" dropping slashes from stringsLou Olsten8 May
Re: Multiple SELECTs in one queryUdikarni12 Apr
  • Re: Multiple SELECTs in one querySteve Pugh14 Apr
  • Re: Multiple SELECTs in one queryHarald Fuchs14 Apr
Re: Multiple SELECTs in one queryUdikarni14 Apr
  • Re: Multiple SELECTs in one queryMichael Stassen14 Apr