List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shantanu Oak Date:May 3 2004 1:45am
Subject:SQL and Yahoo IM
View as plain text
Hi,
I am using phpMyAdmin for last several years. I don't
like it's "framed" design.
Recently I read that I can query the database using my
Yahoo IM.
http://www.duncanlamb.com/sdba/?Projects/SQL+Admin
I wonder if this software really works. Has anyone
tried it before?
What type of server will I need to host such software.
(I apologize if it's out of topic)

Shantanu Oak

SQL and Yahoo IMShantanu Oak3 May
  • Re: SQL and Yahoo IMSime3 May
    • Need correct 'order by' syntax where field does not contain "NULL"Eve Atley4 May
      • Re: Need correct 'order by' syntax where field does not contain "NULL"Daniel Clark4 May
      • RE: Need correct 'order by' syntax where field does not contain "NULL"Dathan Vance Pattishall4 May
  • Re: SQL and Yahoo IMDan Bowkley3 May
RE: Need correct 'order by' syntax where field does not contain "NULL"Mike Johnson4 May
  • RE: Need correct 'order by' syntax where field does not contain "NULL"Chris DaMour4 May
  • Re: Need correct 'order by' syntax where field does not contain "NULL"Michael Stassen4 May