List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Deepak Vishwanathan Date:May 2 2004 6:34pm
Subject:Connections for MySql
View as plain text
Hi,

I am writing a thread safe connection pool class. I want to connect to
MySQL through jdbc driver. In the initialization method, I write a
method that makes connections to the database and stores them in a
vector. When, I try making the 99th connection, MySQL throws an error
that says "java.sql.SQLException: General error, message from server:
"Too many connections".

What is max. limit on the number of connections for the JDBC driver?

Thanks,

Deepak

Thread
Connections for MySqlDeepak Vishwanathan2 May
  • Re: Connections for MySqlMark Matthews2 May