List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 20 1999 8:02pm
Subject:ERROR 14: Can't change size of file (Errcode: 28)
View as plain text
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Easter <marke@stripped> writes:

Mark> I'm trying to alter a table by adding a couple of new indices.  The
Mark> table is small- only about 3000 records and 8 fields, however I get the
Mark> message:

Mark> ERROR 14: Can't change size of file (Errcode: 28)

Mark> I haven't been able to find any reference in the manual or in the
Mark> archives to this error.  Anybody have any idea what the problem may be?

Hi!

(/my/monty/sql) perror 28
No space left on device

Please check how much space you have on your hard disk!

Regards,
Monty

Thread
ERROR 14: Can't change size of file (Errcode: 28)Mark Easter20 Oct
  • premature end of script headersNevan King20 Oct
  • ERROR 14: Can't change size of file (Errcode: 28)Michael Widenius20 Oct