List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lou Olsten Date:April 29 2004 9:34pm
Subject:Re: Creating Users and Passwords
View as plain text
Thanks.  Tried it with no luck.  Moreover, I get the same results as below
when I try to connect with the mysql client from a different machine.
Really bizarre behavior.  I have a 4.1 alpha running at home on my XP box.
I will do some testing there tonight to see if it's something I'm doing
unique to that box.

Lou