List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 20 1999 12:32am
Subject:RE: RE: VB Check Boxes
View as plain text
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Smith <pjsmith@stripped> writes:

Paul> I'm afraid that doesn't seem to work.  It's quite frustrating.  I'm not
Paul> exactly a beginner in VB, and have progressed well.  In fact we now have
Paul> ported an entire app over to MySql but for the life of me I can't get this
Paul> to work!

Paul> Surely someone out there uses VB & MySQL together and has come across this?
Paul> If so...  Please speak up!  I'd appreciate it greatly!

Paul> Regards, Paul

<cut>

>> > Has anyone managed to get VB Check boxes working with VB
>> data controls,
>> > MyODBC, and MySQL??
>> >
>> > I always get type mismatch with the chkbox bound to the
>> data control.  I
>> > think I've tried all data types without success.
>> >
>> > Any Ideas?
>> >
>> > Regards, Paul

Hi!

Exactly what happens?  Can you make a MyODBC trace file of this and
check what happens.

It shouldn't be that hard to patch MySQL/MyODBC to solve this as soon as we
got some information of what should be done

Regards,
Monty
Thread
RE: RE: VB Check BoxesJ M Doren18 Oct
RE: RE: VB Check BoxesPaul Smith19 Oct
  • RE: RE: VB Check BoxesMichael Widenius20 Oct
RE: RE: VB Check BoxesPaul Smith20 Oct
RE: RE: VB Check BoxesJohn Foley20 Oct