List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 10 1999 8:14pm
Subject:Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADE
View as plain text
>>>>> "Chuck" == Chuck  <galahadthedestroyer@stripped> writes:

Chuck> I agree that this forum is not the best place to discuss political issues.
Chuck> My own view is that we as humans should be beyond war.  Enough philosophy
Chuck> here.

Chuck> The question I would ask is:  How would you know about what Sinisa is going
Chuck> through except in this forum?  Where should this be discussed?

Chuck> Maybe this calls for a reference to a more appropriate forum, or for a new
Chuck> forum entirely.

Chuck> Any thoughts and comments?

Chuck> Chuck

Hi!

You can always mail me about questions about Sinisa;  We last talked
with him on last Tuesday and then he was ok.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
[PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEShalendra Majmundar7 Apr
  • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEChuck9 Apr
    • Re: [PHP3] YUGOSLAVIA / BELGRADEMichael Widenius11 Apr