List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:lists@codyartsupply.com Date:April 15 2004 7:00am
Subject:Converting from MS SQL Server to MySQL
View as plain text
I am sure conversion questions are asked a lot, I need to move what is a MS
SQL Server database to a MySQL database, both table stuctures, data, and a
web application with a very large number of queries.

I am looking for any advice on this undertaking, things to be mindful of and
such, and if anyone knows a good site that explains more on this topic,
links would also be very appreciated.

My ultimate goal is to port it successfully so none of the queries crash
later on.

Thanks in advance

Thread
Converting from MS SQL Server to MySQLlists@codyartsupply.com15 Apr
  • RE: Converting from MS SQL Server to MySQLJ.R. Bullington15 Apr
  • Re: Converting from MS SQL Server to MySQLMartijn Tonies15 Apr