List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Heikki Tuuri Date:April 6 2004 7:06pm
Subject:Re: innodb_buffer_pool_size limit
View as plain text
Hi!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@stripped>
Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2004 1:02 AM

> In the last episode (Apr 02), Dathan Vance Pattishall said:

I agree with Dan.

You can use SHOW INNODB STATUS to check how many 16 kB pages there really
are in the InnoDB buffer pool. Maybe the output of SHOW VARIABLES wraps
around?

> --
> Dan Nelson

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables
http://www.innodb.com/order.php

Register now for the 2004 MySQL Users Conference!
http://www.mysql.com/events/uc2004/index.html

Thread
innodb_buffer_pool_size limitKeith Thompson2 Apr
  • RE: innodb_buffer_pool_size limitDathan Vance Pattishall2 Apr
    • Re: innodb_buffer_pool_size limitDan Nelson3 Apr
Re: innodb_buffer_pool_size limitHeikki Tuuri6 Apr