List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joshua J. Kugler Date:April 6 2004 9:00am
Subject:Re: MSSQL Server to MYSQL migration problems
View as plain text
Please reply to the list, and not to me.  Thanks.

Making the MySQL indexes would be your responsibility.  Importing the data
would most likely not import the index definitions also.  You need to
recreate those.  Your explain seems to indicate that you have *no* indexes on
your table.  I would guess that your query doesn't hang it just takes a very
long time to return.

--
Joshua J. Kugler
Fairbanks, Alaska