List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rodrigo Galindez Date:April 6 2004 1:19am
Subject:MSSQL Server to MYSQL migration problems
View as plain text
Hello list,
    Recently I've been in the job of migrating a large (about 1.5GB)
database build in MSSQL Server to MYSQL. The migration was done OK, I
used the "SQLYog" utility to do this. The problem is that one table has
image column types ... I tried to view this column types (blob data
types now) but I can't in the MYSQL migrated data base, ... it just
don't display anything. Any ideas ? Is there any issue problem when
migrating MSSQL image column types to MYSQL ?
    Thanks in advance, cheers from Argentina,

--
Rodrigo Galindez
Information Management Assistant

Thread
MSSQL Server to MYSQL migration problemsRodrigo Galindez6 Apr
  • Re: MSSQL Server to MYSQL migration problemsJoshua J. Kugler6 Apr
    • Re: MSSQL Server to MYSQL migration problemsKaram Chand6 Apr
  • Re: MSSQL Server to MYSQL migration problemsMartijn Tonies6 Apr