List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 5 2004 3:49pm
Subject:Re: Create my First Stored Procedure ...
View as plain text
Hi,

> Help Me!!
> I must create this simple stored procedure :

You might want to read some documentation on this...
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Stored_Procedures.html

> create procedure simpleproc (out param1 INT)
> begin
> select count(*) from clz.articoli;
> end;

select count(*) into param1 from clz.articoli;

> I use MySql Control Center Editor and database MySql 5.0.0-alpha-max-nt
>  for compile this procedure!
>
> this is the error:
> [root] ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual
> that corresponds to your MySql Server version for the right syntax to use
> ..
> where is the problem ??

And make sure to set the statement delimiter.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Create my First Stored Procedure ...s.mirco5 Apr
  • Re: Create my First Stored Procedure ...Martijn Tonies5 Apr