List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<java_nutt Date:April 5 2004 3:50pm
Subject:4.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.3
View as plain text
Has anyone been successful installing the develoment release of MySQL (4.1.1 I believe) on
Panther?  I'm running 10.3.3, full updates and all of that, and I tried for days to get
the latest MySQL running on my machine.  I ran into permission problems, couldn't get
mysqld to run.  I finally settled for 4.0.18, and that's running fine, but I'd really
like to get the dev. release up and running.  Anyone have experience in getting it to
run?  Any suggestions, tips are greatly appreciated.

James

Thread
4.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.3java_nutt5 Apr