List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Pheasant Date:April 3 2004 10:57am
Subject:can't call a stored proc from another stored proc?
View as plain text
Hi,

1) Can a stored procedure call another stored procedure?
  Ie, can you do 'call someproc()' from within a stored procedure?

2) Also, will a function ever be able to issue a SELECT query?

I am using mysql-5.0.1-alpha (built froms ource) , winXP & win2k.
The mysql daemon crashes without an error message when I try (1)

Cheers,

Mike

Thread
can't call a stored proc from another stored proc?Michael Pheasant3 Apr
  • RE: can't call a stored proc from another stored proc?Matt Chatterley3 Apr
  • RE: can't call a stored proc from another stored proc?Michael Pheasant3 Apr