List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:starofframe Date:April 3 2004 7:21am
Subject:mysql_server cannot auto-refresh...
View as plain text
Hi someone plz help me...

I got a problem here with mysql....

I made a table with 4 fields in local comp then uploaded to my
web-hosting...

it's all fine 'till I added 1 field to my table so the table now have 5
fields... then uploaded to my web-hosting...

but the problem is that the table just still the same ..with 4 fields ....

I think that mysql not refresh itself..

I have try to download new table that I uploaded to my web-hosting ..

and the result just the right one, table with 5 fields..

My web-hosting is Linux based server, and I install mysql 3.18 (source code
mode) then I configure there myself...

What's the problem then ??? How to refresh mysql???

Thanx

Sk2
Thread
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO)Pahlevanzadeh Mohsen2 Apr
  • Re: ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password:NO)Michael Stassen3 Apr
  • mysql_server cannot auto-refresh...starofframe3 Apr