List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 30 2004 9:52pm
Subject:RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?
View as plain text
And the answer to this is, YES, the whole ALTER query FAILS and NONE of the
indicies are dropped. *sigh*

mysql> ALTER TABLE poop DROP INDEX name_2, DROP INDEX name_3, DROP INDEX
name_4;
ERROR 1091: Can't DROP 'name_4'. Check that column/key exists

Thread
Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent29 Mar
  • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Victoria Reznichenko30 Mar
    • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar
      • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?PeterWR30 Mar
        • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar
          • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?John Thorpe30 Mar
            • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent31 Mar
      • using result as a fieldMojtaba Faridzad30 Mar
      • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar