List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 30 2004 8:14pm
Subject:RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?
View as plain text
Thanks for the reply, however looking at all those options and none seems to
do what I need.

Thread
Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent29 Mar
  • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Victoria Reznichenko30 Mar
    • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar
      • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?PeterWR30 Mar
        • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar
          • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?John Thorpe30 Mar
            • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent31 Mar
      • using result as a fieldMojtaba Faridzad30 Mar
      • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar