List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Blezien Date:March 30 2004 7:42pm
Subject:Transaction Not supported
View as plain text
Hello,

I keep getting this error when attempting to utilize a database that has Innodb
tables, and using transactions. This is from a Perl/DBI script too:

Error:
Transactions not supported by database at module..... bla..bla

I realize this maybe a DBI question, but I thought I'd check here first incase
we missed something is the settings for the MySQL server

Version: 4.0.17-standard - Official MySQL-standard binary
and it has innodb enabled, the autocommit is set to 1, then when the transaction
is executed, the autocommit is set to 0 untill the commit is called....

Is there something in the variables I can check to make sure transaction have
been enabled ??

TIA
--
Mike<mickalo>Blezien

Thread
Transaction Not supportedMike Blezien30 Mar
  • Re: Transaction Not supportedJonas Lindén31 Mar
    • Re: Transaction Not supportedJoshua J. Kugler31 Mar
Re: Transaction Not supportedJonas Lindén31 Mar
  • Re: Transaction Not supportedJoshua J. Kugler31 Mar
  • Re: Transaction Not supportedMike Blezien31 Mar