List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:dan Date:March 30 2004 4:30pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 5.0 - What is really available?
View as plain text
You mention Windows XP.
Check out Mysql-Front (now commercial), version 3 may fit the bill.
not sure. but it was the best windows interface for mysql ever made,
notice, I said best for windows... ;)

mysqlCC rocks, but not sure about 5.0 support.

perhaps you could test it and report, and if its not working,
maybe you could even do a patch or two? :)

Dan.