List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:magnus.waller Date:March 30 2004 6:47am
Subject:The Swedish Vocals?
View as plain text
Hi,
I asked yesterday about how to get swedish vocals (åäö)when using *load
data local infile "file.txt" into table* syntax.
The file.txt is written with swedish vocals and saved in unicode format,
the OS is Windows 2k and the mysql version is 4.0.18-max-debug. The vocals
are replaced with other signs.
If I load them "by hand" with *insert into table values("")* syntax, the
vocals show up allright. But this is too heavy work.

Could someone please help me out here? Must be a common problem in many
countries.

Magnus W

Thread
The Swedish Vocals?magnus.waller30 Mar
  • Unique from this point forwardScott Haneda30 Mar
    • Re: Unique from this point forwardMartijn Tonies30 Mar