List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:March 29 2004 8:50pm
Subject:Drop all keys / indexes on a table?
View as plain text
It has come to my attention that we have maxed out our keys due to a stupid
update script bug. It seemst that we've not been explicitly naming our keys
and therefore mysql tried to be helpful and adds a new key each time!
*sigh*.

Is there a SQL command to DROP ALL keys on a table, so I can just ALTER it
and add them specifically again?

http://daevid.com

Thread
Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent29 Mar
  • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Victoria Reznichenko30 Mar
    • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar
      • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?PeterWR30 Mar
        • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar
          • Re: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?John Thorpe30 Mar
            • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent31 Mar
      • using result as a fieldMojtaba Faridzad30 Mar
      • RE: Drop all keys / indexes on a table?Daevid Vincent30 Mar