List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 10 1999 11:18am
Subject:mysql_list_fields() example
View as plain text
>>>>> "Shalendra" == Shalendra Majmundar <smaj@stripped>
> writes:

Shalendra> Could someone please give me an example of using this? My connection is
Shalendra> successful, but the calling as in
Shalendra>   $num=mysql_list_fields('dbname','tablename'); returns zero.

Hi!

Please look in the source for 'mysql.cc' how to use the above.

Note, that 'mysql_list_fields' should not normall be used;  You should
instead use 'show columns from dbname.tablename'

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysql_list_fields() exampleShalendra Majmundar6 Apr
  • mysql_list_fields() exampleMichael Widenius10 Apr