List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacque Scott Date:March 23 2004 5:54pm
Subject:Sorting with an alpha numeric field.
View as plain text
I need to create a query that will sort by a alpha numeric field.  I
need the ID field returned and one problem that I will face is that when
it sorts in alpha numeric the ID field will be out of sequence.  I will
use this ID field in another part of the program so I need to make sure
I get all of the ID.

Thanks,

Jacque

Thread
Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Jacque Scott23 Mar
  • Re: Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Dan Nelson23 Mar
  • Re: Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Garth Webb23 Mar
Re: Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Jacque Scott23 Mar
  • Re: Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Dan Nelson23 Mar
    • RE: Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Erich Beyrent23 Mar
Re: Sorting with an alpha numeric field.Jacque Scott23 Mar