List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Emiliano Date:March 23 2004 5:37pm
Subject:Re: mysql:it's a db not a dbms... how it's possible?!
View as plain text
> It sounds like the client didn't crash, but the server did.  If mysqld
> crashed, then any MyISAM tables that were in use at the time of the
> crash would definitely need reparing.  If you want to ensure that
> crashes don't affect tables, use InnoDB or BDB tables instead.

the machine that crashed was a client during simple quering(select,update or
delete)... this is the problem...
can anybody assure me that it happens only in windows distribution or in
that release(MySQL 4.0.15-nt
)?
if it's a common problem mysql isn't a dbms... :)
Emiliano

Thread
mysql:it's a db not a dbms... how it's possible?!Emiliano23 Mar
  • Re: mysql:it's a db not a dbms... how it's possible?!Dan Nelson23 Mar
  • Re: mysql:it's a db not a dbms... how it's possible?!Emiliano23 Mar
    • Re: mysql:it's a db not a dbms... how it's possible?!Paul DuBois23 Mar