List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Gaddis Date:March 22 2004 8:33pm
Subject:Should there be an entry in the mysql error log?
View as plain text
I copied the following from my coldfusion application.log

"Error","2152","03/20/04","09:03:13",,"ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General
error)<P> [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.18-max-nt-log]Incorrect
key file for table: 'referenceEntries'. Try to repair it<P><P> SQL =
""UPDATE referenceEntries                          SET heading =
'Delete',                                     body = '',
keywords = ''                                                       ,
dateVerified = NULL                                        WHERE entryID
= 168"" "

The contents makes me think there should also be something in the mysql
error log similar to...

     Incorrect key file for table: 'referenceEntries'. Try to repair it

But there is no entry in the mysql error log. Any thoughts why not?

Thanks,
Daniel

Thread
Should there be an entry in the mysql error log?Daniel Gaddis22 Mar
  • Re: Should there be an entry in the mysql error log?Victor Pendleton22 Mar
Re: Should there be an entry in the mysql error log?Paul DuBois22 Mar
RE: Should there be an entry in the mysql error log?Daniel Gaddis24 Mar
RE: Should there be an entry in the mysql error log?Paul DuBois24 Mar