List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:March 22 2004 8:03pm
Subject:Re: *very* strange...
View as plain text
At 01:30 AM 3/20/2004, you wrote:
> > insert into table (username, password) values ('username', 'password')
> >
> > Skip out the "username=" and "password=" part.  What you are ending up
> > doing here is that the values portion of the insert statement, these two
>

>You may kick my ass... Royally.
>
>Sorry, I feel like a phrick to say the least... That's what copy and pasting
>code to save time does for you....
>
>--
>Chris

Chris,
         Like the old joke says, "The problem lies somewhere between the
keyboard and the chair".<vbg>

Mike

Thread
*very* strange...Chris Knipe20 Mar
  • Re: *very* strange...Chris Knipe20 Mar
    • Re: *very* strange...mos22 Mar
  • Re: *very* strange...Andy Bakun20 Mar
  • Re: *very* strange...Nitin Mehta20 Mar