List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:October 17 1999 8:09pm
Subject:Re: MYODBC RPM
View as plain text

NT> Is it the limitation.. for RPM user that couldn't use myODBC? .. If
NT> not, how can I install MyODBC from source? ..

Vivek> I was hoping to find a MyODBC RPM as well... Anyone have one around?

Hi!

David will look at this after he comes home from his conference in
Montreal.

The next MyODBC version will also not need to access the MySQL source
(It will however need the MySQL 3.23 include files...)

Until this one has to install the MySQL source RPM.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MYODBC RPMNopchai Tangtritham15 Oct