List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:March 21 2004 12:54pm
Subject:Re: Tough Query for this New DBA
View as plain text
Hi Brian,

Not answering your question, but are your table names
really "table1", "table2" etc?

If so, you will be running into more problems :-)

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> There has got to be a better way for me to query/subquery this data.
> I have 4 tables.
>
> Table1
> -------------------------
> Company_Name | Company_ID
> -------------------------
> Blue Shoe    | 101
> Fast Cow     | 102
>
> Table2
> ---------
> Company_ID | Company_Location | Company_State | Company_area_code |
> Company_Prefix

Thread
Tough Query for this New DBABrian Duke21 Mar
  • Re: Tough Query for this New DBAMartijn Tonies21 Mar
  • Re: Tough Query for this New DBAPeter Brawley21 Mar