List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt W Date:March 20 2004 10:57pm
Subject:Re: Stored Procs and Commit/Rollback Transactions
View as plain text
Hi Laphan,

(I'm sending this to the general list too, since this isn't Windows
specific and more people will see it.)

MySQL 5.0, which is an early Alpha, does now support stored procedures.
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Stored_Procedures.html

And MySQL also supports transactions with the InnoDB (most common) and
BDB table types.  MyISAM doesn't.

Hope that helps.

Matt