List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bob Ramsey Date:March 19 2004 2:34am
Subject:Re: Migrating Access databases to MySQL
View as plain text
Arjun Subramanian wrote:

> Do you have any
>specific sites or utilities in mind ?

Try the code posted in this newsgroup posting:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=macro+access+export+mysql&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=tchs8rl5phqib7%40corp.supernews.com&rnum=3

It's a little long to post here.  It is for Access 97, so it may need
some tweaking

There's also this project on freshmeat:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/exportsql/

Another project called exportsql here:

http://www.cynergi.net/exportsql/

I don't know if those two are the same or just have similar names.

Another macro here:

http://elmo.engineering.tech.nhl.nl/config/two/tools/access_to_mysql.txt

It's been a long time since I used one of these macros and I can't
remember which one it was that I used.  You will probably have to do a
little bit of tweaking if you have Access XP, but I don't know for sure.

Bob
Thread
writing queries to get distinct resultsCasey Sheridan19 Mar
  • Migrating Access databases to MySQLArjun Subramanian19 Mar
    • Re: Migrating Access databases to MySQLKaram Chand19 Mar
    • AW: Migrating Access databases to MySQLFreddie Sorensen19 Mar
    • Re: Migrating Access databases to MySQLMartijn Tonies19 Mar
  • Re: writing queries to get distinct resultsVictoria Reznichenko19 Mar
RE: Migrating Access databases to MySQLArjun Subramanian19 Mar
  • Re: Migrating Access databases to MySQLBob Ramsey19 Mar