List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bernd Tannenbaum Date:March 18 2004 2:09pm
Subject:Re: php script for new database and user
View as plain text
Hi,

Well, phpMyAdmin can create databases. And if im not wrong its just a
bundle of php-scripts.
So maybe just install phpMyAdmin and create a DB. Iirc u can see the
commands it does to create.

Bernd

--
[Zufallssig 9]
[NightGhost] on AO forum: "Perhaps it doesn't take two to make an

Thread
php script for new database and userBGLefty17 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userW. D.18 Mar
    • RE: php script for new database and userElly Wisata18 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userDavid T-G23 Mar
RE: php script for new database and userSWBT)18 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userBernd Tannenbaum18 Mar
Re: php script for new database and userjeffrey_n_Dyke18 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userElly Wisata18 Mar