List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:W. D. Date:March 18 2004 7:47am
Subject:Large lists of SQL commands choking PHPmyAdmin?
View as plain text
Hi Folks,

I am a relative newbie to MySQL and PHPmyAdmin.  I tried adding
data into an existing table by 'uploading' a file in PHPmyAdmin.
I know the INSERT INTO commands are valid, since I can import
several hundred records using PHPmyAdmin.  However, when I
try to import a few thousand records, everything seems to
go berserk.

Does anyone have a simple way of adding a 5 or 10 thousand
records at a time?

Start Here to Find It Fast!™ -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/

Thread
Large lists of SQL commands choking PHPmyAdmin?W. D.18 Mar
  • Re: Large lists of SQL commands choking PHPmyAdmin?olinux18 Mar
    • Re: Large lists of SQL commands choking PHPmyAdmin?W. D.18 Mar