List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:W. D. Date:March 18 2004 7:30am
Subject:Re: php script for new database and user
View as plain text
At 11:45 3/17/2004, BGLefty wrote:

>Is there a simple php script out there somewhere (or an example of how to do
>it) to create a new database, username and password? I would like to have a
>form in a password protected folder on my web site and be able to fill in
>those three variables to create a new database on my installation of mysql
>on my home computer (be able to do this from my office or another computer).
>It seems like a simple enough thing to do but I have been unable to find any
>examples...
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>BGLefty

Do you have PHPmyAdmin installed?  You can quite a bit of work
fairly easily with it.

Start Here to Find It Fast!™ -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/

Thread
php script for new database and userBGLefty17 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userW. D.18 Mar
    • RE: php script for new database and userElly Wisata18 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userDavid T-G23 Mar
RE: php script for new database and userSWBT)18 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userBernd Tannenbaum18 Mar
Re: php script for new database and userjeffrey_n_Dyke18 Mar
  • Re: php script for new database and userElly Wisata18 Mar